3 BlackBerry valley crt caledon 416 768 0525 info@colorsimmigration.com
============================================= -->

TRV & ETA for Canada

Canada welcome more than 35 million temporary residents each year. Except Canadian citizens or permanent residents all other individuals require permission to enter as visitors and either require Temporary resident visa or ETA, unless they are US citizens.

Temporary Residence Visa (TRV)

A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), also referred to as a visitor visa, is an official document issued by a Canadian visa office that is placed in your passport to show that you have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident (either as a visitor, a student, or a worker). TRV may be for single or multiple entry. As a general rule tourists are allowed to stay in Canada only for six months.


Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)

An Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to Canada by air. An ETA is electronically linked to a Travelers’ passport So before applying TRV you need proper guidance for successful application. If you have question or concern relating to visitor visas, please contact us and member of our team will be happy to discuss your options.