3 BlackBerry valley crt caledon 416 768 0525 info@colorsimmigration.com


Every permanent residence of Canada needs valid PR card to return to Canada by plane, Train, bus or boat. Without it, you may not be able to board. If your PR card expire then you need to apply new card. To keep your permanent residence status, you must have been in Canada at least for 730 days during last five years. These 730 days don't need to be continued. Some of time may count toward 730 days.